As a Real Estate Broker I want to find you a home! And I also want to help you build a community! I’m here to show you what Eugene has to offer, there is so much, all you need to do is get out there and enjoy!
There are lots of things to do for Valentine’s Day, and each couple is unique, but here are a few things going on today that might be of interest. Some of them may be a good idea for this year, while others may be good for next year when you can plan ahead more. For me, it’s the thought that counts, as long as I know you were thinking of me, I am feeling the love!
The Register-Guard has a wonderful article about all of the upcoming events focusing on Valentine’s Day. Here is a quick recap, but click on the link to get more details:
- L.O.V.E. Multimedia Show – music and stand-up comedy
- Singing Valentine – delivered by Greater Eugene Chorus (thegreatereugenechorus.org)
- Ceremony of Renewal and Commitment – Little Log Church
- Step Back in Time Vow Renewal – Shelton McMurphey Johnson House (sjmhouse.org)
- Chocolate Buffet – Willamalane Parks and Rec for ages 50+ (willamalane.org)
- Valentine’s Passport Bar Tour – Expressive Exploits
- Crystal Singing Bowls Concert – at Unity of the Valley
- Music event/one-man show – The Opal Center in Cottage Grove (adult themed) (opalcentercg.org)
- Snow Lover’s Loop – Feb 17th. Snowshoe trek or 2 person snowshoe relay at Odell Lake Lodge and Resort in Crescent (level32racing.com)
- Noble Night of Passion – Noble Estate Urban. Wine, music, food to purchase, and chocolate. (nobleestatewinery.com)
- Romantic Valentine’s Getaway Event – McKenzie Orchards Bed and Breakfast Inn
- Eugene Salsa Festival – Feb 23-25 at Valley River Inn. Dance workshops, live music, and performances. (eugenesalsafestival.com)
- Tease, Burlesque Revue – Feb 24th at Florence Events Center (eventcenter.org)
Here is hoping that you are feeling loved today! And know that I love you. Everyone has value, so even though we might not have ever met, I know you are someone very special!
What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?
Source: Focus on: Valentine’s Day